One of my favorite events is happening this weekend! It's Free Admission day on Saturday September 27th to various museums around town.
Head over HERE to snag your free admission tickets today.
Choose from the following museums in Wichita (please note there are museums in other cities and states as well)
- Museum of World Treasures, 835 E. First St.
- Wichita-Sedgwick County Historical Museum, 204 S. Main
- Kansas African American Museum, 601 N. Water
- Kansas Aviation Museum, 3350 George Washington Blvd.
- Old Cowtown Museum, 1865 W. Museum Blvd.
- Wichita Art Museum, 1400 W. Museum Blvd.
- Kansas Sports Hall of Fame, 515 S. Wichita
The cosmosphere in Hutchinson is also on the list. If you will be in the area.
Ticket for two people only, please enter your information into the fields provided. Your Ticket will be emailed to you after you submit your information. You must print it to receive your free admission.
Post may contain affiliate links; read our disclosure policy.